There isn’t a person that doesn’t enjoy getting something in the mail. We all love to receive a package full of goodies, but the question remains are these goodies really worth the price? Here is a list of the top 5-beauty subscription
• Julep Maven: True twenty dollars for nail polish can be a bit expensive, but you’re paying for quality. Think of it like buying an Urban Decay product instead of a Maybelline product. Although, Maybelline is a great brand with wonderful products but by spending more on Urban Decay you get more for you buck. After filling out a style quiz on Julep subscribers will be put into one of five categories; American Beauty, Boho Glam, Bombshell, Classic With A Twist and It Girl. Once you purchase your first box each month you’ll receive a Julep box containing two nail polishes and a nail related item.
• PopSugar Must Have Bag: Probably the best and most expensive subscription. For $35 a month you’ll receive a huge bag full of beauty, fashion, fitness and lifestyle treats. While spending that much on a subscription might seem hard to justify, the bag would retail for more than over $100 making the “Must Have” subscription a steal.
• Eco-Emi: For $15 a month you’ll receive any between five and ten sample size products, as well as a surprise product each month. Not many people talk or have heard about this subscription box, because it contains only natural and organic products. This box is not just great for earth lovers but anyone wanting to try out new products not locally found in store. Also, Eco-Emi is a great option for people wanting to go green.
• JewelMint: At steep $29.99 a month this subscription must be amazing to make it on the list, and it is. JewelMint is a jewelry subscription site, costumers can sign up and take a style quiz and than be taken to the showroom filled with pieces that fit their style. The thing that makes this subscription different than the rest is that everything sold is one of a kind. Each piece of jewelry has an original look and isn’t an item that everyone will have or cheaply made. The pieces are tasteful, unique and good quality.
• Birchbox: Probably the most noticeable from the list, Birchbox is the subscription to beat. Each month the company sends out boxes complete with various, generously sized beauty samples. The subscription is only $10 a month, but many reviewers have calculated there boxes value to range from $30 to $65 depending on the samples. Also, for every $10 spent subscribers will earn points, once they’ve spent $100 they’ll receive $10 to spend in the Birchbox shop.
So, now that you know the leading subscriptions which one have you tried or want to?
*Credit for the photo used in this article goes to DeviantArt Artist DemreD.*