This past year there have been so many new and wonderful products introduce in the world of beauty. Revlon has released some amazing cosmetics and the BB cream became a huge trendy in twenty-twelve. Here are the top 6 cosmetic products released in 2012.
6. L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Skin Beautifier B.B. Cream: A new form of tinted moisturizer B.B. (Blemish Balm) creams has become the latest trend in the beauty industry. The L’Oreal B.B. cream ($10) helps to moisturize, even out and luminize the skin. Feeling incredibly lightweight and natural looking the product can be used only or as a primer for foundation.
5. L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows: According to L’Oreal the eye-shadows ($8) “contain ultra-concentrated colour pigments, for an intense colour finish.” The packaging for the product has a highly sophisticated design and the shadows themselves have silky consistency, which make them easy to apply and blend.
4. Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Sticks: Another new addition the brands Colorstay collection, these shadow sticks, come in five different double-sided shade sets, containing both a light and dark shade. The colors glide on to the eyelids effortlessly; they are creamy and long-lasting without becoming dry throughout the day.
3. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain: A more affordable version of some higher-end products such as Clinique Chubby Sticks and Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint. At first I found myself having a love-hate relationship with these crayon-like lip stains, but after a month of using the product, I found them to be not only reasonably priced ($8), but convent to use with a vast selection of lip colors.
2. Maybelline New York Color Tattoos: In early 2012, these cream eye-shadows ($7) hit the market. Advertised as a 24-hour crease-less non-fading cream shadow that can be worn alone or a base for other eye-shadows, the concept seemed almost to go to be true. However, the product has lived up to its name becoming more popular than its high-end counterpart, MAC Paint Pots.
1. Revlon Whipped Creme Foundation: In my opinion, the best cosmetic release of twenty-twelve was the “Revlon ColorStay Whipped Crème Foundation.” The brands summer foundation sparked a beauty blogger fire with numerous reviews and rants on the product; making it perhaps the most raved about creation of 2012. Priced at $11.99, which is a bit steep for a drugstore foundation but well worth the amount. The whipped cream texture goes on smooth and blends into the skin giving the appearance of a flawless complexion.
*Disclaimer: Credit for the photo used in this article goes to DeviantArt Artist KeikoKup.*