Skin Care Essentials
Makeup can help boost confidence, but it is what is underneath that counts. Clear skin can be a hassle to maintain, and as someone who struggles with super sensitive skin I know the difficulty of finding skin care product that do more good than bad. Having tried a wide range of skin care products I have discovered some items that give astounding results.
• Olay Fresh Effects: This collection is a blessing for people with sensitive skin. The handy travel size “Powered Contour Cleansing System” helps to get the “Shine Minimizing Cleanser” under the skin and rid of pores. Who needs the Clearsonic when you can get this tool for under $20.
• Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths: I love this product. Sold in three different skin types normal, sensitive and combination/oily these wipes remove dirt and makeup. I always reach for them on those lazy nights when I want to cleanse my face without doing my entire skin care routine.
• Olay Foaming Face Wash: This product is available in a sensitive and normal skin formal. This product, unlike many face washes, is gentle while still leaving your face feeling clean and soft.
• Clean & Clear PERSA-GEL 10: Probably my holy grail face product of the moment. Being a skeptic of acne spot treatments, I did not have I high hopes for the product, but after just one use I was a disbeliever no more. I instantly saw my breakouts vanishing with each use and dimensioned my redness. I would suggest this product to anyone dealing with acne problems.
• Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox: I hear a lot about the “Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque”, a good face mask but leaves my skin feeling dry. However, this ultra-cleansing mud mask brightens my complexion and hydrates my skin. Also the mask smells like oranges.
Keep in mind that everyone has different skin. A product that works for one person might not work for another. Nonetheless, I do recommend all of these items to people dealing with skin issues.
*Disclaimer: Credit for the photo used in this article goes to DeviantArt Artist Crazycoolram.*